Saturday, March 23, 2013

Personal Childhood web


Mother
My mother is a very caring and sensitive person. Since I was very young she has always been a role model for me, she showed me how to consider other people's feelings and how to treat myself and others with respect. She always trusted me, and that made my confidence grow.

Father
Since I was a child my father always made me feel like I was different from my brother and sister, we still have a special relationship, our personalities are so similar that we understand each other without having to say anything. He taught me to be independent and always supported my choices, he encouraged me to pursue anything I believed in.



Sister
My sister is one year older than me, she is a very sensitive person, and whatever she decided to do she always considered my feelings first, this taught me how to be thoughtful and kind to others.  





Brother
I remember that when we were kids we always used to play together and he would share his toys with me. He believed in me so much, he always told me that I was capable of doing anything I set my mind to. He encouraged me to do more with my life, since I graduated he was the one who kept pushing me to pursue my studies further. He is a role model to me because he moved away when he was only a teenager just to have a better education.


I was blessed with a caring family which allowed me to grow in a safe and healthy environment. These family members taught me how to be strong and believe in myself, they gave me the confidence to keep moving forward and never to give up on my dreams.

5 comments:

  1. I to grew up in a caring and loving family. Although my mother and father encouraged and nurtured me I still believe that my sister had the greatest impact on my life. She was ten years older than I was so we would talk about things that I couldn't talk to anyone else about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing when we sit back and actually think about our childhoods. When I read this assignment I could have named a number of people who has had an impact on my life but the most important influences were from my immediate family. I know my parents knew the impact that they had on me but when I told my siblings to read my blog they were surprised that they did as well. I am a very family oriented person and I can only hope that I impacted them in some way as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your Personal Childhood Web and looking at your beautiful pictures from childhood. I am also blessed with a family that has been loving, caring ,and supportive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A mother's love enables us to grow and learn so much about ourselves as women. I believe there is no closer bond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you would fall into secure attachment if you were still in the infancy stage. After researching the different attachment styles on last evening; I found myself falling with in this attachment as well....oh the love and joy we share between our loved ones.

      Delete