Thursday, April 23, 2015

Time Well Spent

This program has allowed me to grow in my professional life as well as my daily life.  I have learned a lot about being a successful leader in the early childhood field and I have become more confident that I will be able to manage my own early childhood center one day.  What I have learned about communication has also allowed me to become a better listener and to develop positive relationships with colleagues as well as friends and family members. 
My primary long-term goal is to create an organization that would help young children in need.  I am hoping to become an advocate for young children and families and to make positive changes in their lives and in my community.
In this last post I want to thank you Dr. Darragh for all your support and feedback that allowed me to improve my skills.  I also want to thank my colleagues for their support in blog posts and discussions.  Finally I want to thank my family for encouraging me to pursue my studies and for believing in me. 
I can’t believe we are graduating this weekend! I will miss you all and I am really thankful to have spent the last two years getting to know all of you and to have learned so much from your ideas and experiences!  You have all made me a positive change in my life and I wish you all good luck in the future!  Congratulations! We did it!

I would love to keep in touch, this is my email: Ghayna@gmail.com


2 comments:

  1. Hi Ghina,
    Congratulations!! I wish you the best in the future and I hope we keep it touch. it was nice working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ghinah,
    You will be a great advocate for change in children and families lives. I wish you the best in your future endeavors. Reach out to me at any time for guidance or assistance when you start your childcare center. I would be more than happy to lend my experience as a former owner. Congrats! Good luck! My contact number is on my blog. Email – Emily.carter2@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete